New! The 2011 CS2 Cardio Strider by Inspire Fitness offers quality construction and an excellent value.
● Low step through height offers easy access to seat.
● Silent poly V belt drive system provides whisper quiet operation.
● Friction Free Electro-magnetic Resistance system means no wearing parts.
● Contact Heart Rate sensors built into handles.
● Resistance starts at an ultra-easy 10 watts.
● Stride length ranging from 12” to 15” based on foot position.
● Simple back and forth reciprocating leg movement drives through the hips to reduce knee shear.
● Computer Console: Bright blue backlit LCD display is easy to read in low or bright light.
● Computer has 8 preset programs: 6 total body programs and 2 upper body interval programs.
Dimensions: 34” x 59” x 21 1/4”
Posted by Kristi on 8th Feb 2012
I have a disability and the only way I could exercise without having severe pain and being laid up for weeks was through pool therapy. We live 35 miles one way from a therapy pool which made it hard to get there as I should. We have had the machine for a month now and I have been able to us it 30 to 45 minutes at a time every day. I have no new pain and I am thrilled to be able to get some type of exercise. My husband also loves it. He has herniated disks in his low back and exercising on this machine does not bother him at all. It is great that it incorporates upper body, strenght and cardio workouts. Gentle on all the joints. Also, the machine is extremely quiet. I am so glad we bought this machine.